Nancy's GM App <3

Go down

Nancy's GM App <3

Post by xoAzn on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Check List
[x] More then 1 day of playing?
Yep.
[] At least 1 rebirth?
Not yet :C
[x] Are you familiar with the rules on Common MapleStory Servers?
Yep.
[x] Any past experience as a GM?
[] Willing to work for 6+ hours a day?
I'm sorry, but I have a life to attend to LOL.
[x] More than 30 days of playing Maplestory in general?
Been playing Maplestory and private servers for 3 years, buddy Very Happy
[x] Will you be helpful in game?
<3
[x] Available for further questioning if considered?
Yes.
[x] Proper Grammar?
I think I'm old enough to know that you don't put spaces before punctuation.
[x] Colorful?
YES.
[x] At least 10 Post?



Name: Nancy _ (Stalker caution LOL)
In game name:Nancy
Age:16.
Location:Canada
Time zone:-5 GMT, Eastern Standard Time [EST].
Contact Information:
Email: Smarty1999@hotmail.com [OLD OKAY?]
Facebook: Ask me.
Youtube: Ask me.
Skype: LuvPockyy


Questions

[b]Why are you applying for GM?:
I'm applying for GM because I want to be part of the staff team, the team where the people in it are the ones who:
-Hosts events to make the day more fun
-Help players with their needs
-Contribute ideas to the server to make it a better place
-Rid hackers, scammers, and abusers

I'm not saying that to do these things you have to be a GM, but I feel that's what a GM does or should do, and I'm applying for those reasosns stated above.

What Interests you most about being a GM?:
I'm interested in being a GM because of the things I can bring to the server. Yes, some of these things you can do as a player, but I believe that my ideas would be more considered than if I was player, there's a better percentage? That, and also because I love the joy that I get after helping a player, because helping a player is a two-way profit. The player gets better gameplay, and I get more knowledge of possible situations.

How would you seek to improve the server as a GM?:
Well, If I ever get the position I would:
1. Rid Scammers, spammings, hackers, and abusers.
2.Promote the server using banners, promotion videos on YouTube, and I can spread the word online to my friends.
3. Host events to make a day better and more fun for everyone.


Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff?:
Yes I do see myself filling an important role on the current GM staff.

Have you had any past experience as a GM or as a moderator?:
Yes.
1.Server(s) Name:
PiinkStory (v83)
2.Proof:

My IGN is Luv. As another proof of being a GM, my username was 3 letters, and the minimum number of letters/numbers is 4 for a regular player.


How long will you be on the server daily?:
[Summer]
Weekends: 3-7 hours a day.
Weekdays: 3-5 hours a day.

[School Schedule]
Weekends: 2-4 hours a day
Weekdays: 2-3 hours a day
(STUPID SCHOOL >Smile
How long will you be on the forums daily?:
I usually keep the forums on a tab, so basically 24/7 LOL.

What would you say your best qualities are?:
I'm very well organized and I have good leadership skills. I can lead a group of people without problems most of the time. I have good memorization, indicating that I do know the basic GM commands and IDs. I'm very open and I'll be glad to talk or make friends with anyone.

Are you a team player?:
Yep. Sharing is my game <3
Do you share any account(s)?
Nope.
Can you code?:
No, but I might get to it in the future.
[color:096c=FF0033]What would you do if you weren't accepted?:
Nothing. I'd just accept the fact that I was denied.
Extra Information:
1. I love to draw+ Color
2. I've known Dedicated for like 6-7 Years LOL.
3. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE korean dramas c: I cannot live without them.
4. I read the sub titles on the Kdramas LOL.
5. I'm currently watching Princess Hours. COME WATCH WITH ME c:
6. I love pizza.
7. I hate my phone.
8. I love my iPod, even if it's the 3rd Gen.
9. I have stereotypical Asian parents Razz

** I'm also applying for a CMS Designer. I've just recently finish a CMS thingy (LOL) for another server (that I quit.)There isn't really a place for the app, nor is there a format to follow. <3**



Last edited by xoAzn on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
xoAzn
Member
Member

Posts : 16
Points : 22
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy's GM App <3

Post by UniPee on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:55 pm

HEY LOOK . IT;S ME . XD . Nice GM application Nancy ! As always . xDD .

Nancy is also a great GFX . Check out her youtube ! She made the BG and ICON by herself !
She also made mine ! Check it out !
www.youtube.com/xdorkability
avatar
UniPee
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 28
Points : 34
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy's GM App <3

Post by Kadiance on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:14 pm

xoAzn wrote:

Why are you applying for GM?:
I want to promote the server from it's current ranking, and I want to truly help the server. I know you don't see me looking for players to help now, but that's because I feel like the GMs are the ones who the players look up to. I'm also applying to help players to the next level. I can contribute ideas to make the server a better place, a place where people will join for its uniqueness. I can host daily events for whenever I'm on to make the server fun and joyful.

What Interests you most about being a GM?:
Well, I like helping people, because it does two things:
1. [b]Gives the player a better game play
.
2. Improves my knowledge if the player asks help on something that I don't know.
I'm willing to go to great lengths to help any player. I'm well disciplined, and I know my limit. I love being able to lead an event, because I'm more of a leader, than follower.

Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff?:
Yes I do. Being a GM means being a leader to players.

[color=FF0033]
9. I have stereotypical Asian parents, meaning:
NO BOYS
NO MOVIES
NO HANGING OUT
NO HOME ALONE
NO PARK
NONONONO.
Very Happy

[Note] Please take in account that I've been working on this app for over an hour. asfgh.

1. You don't actually need to be a GM to promote and help the server. Being a normal player, you are still able to do whatever point you're trying to get across in your first question. I definitely do not look up to the GMs, so what would you do with those players? Andy hacks in his own server just for the fun of it. Besides, most of the GMs are younger than us. How would you handle it? Would you act your age or act like how they do?
Define: "to help players to the next level"
2. Gives the player a better game play - Exclude the "a". You don't need it.
I'm more of a leader, than follower - I'm more of a leader than a follower. Too many commas.
You do not need to be a GM to help others. You can also make your own guild for leadership skills. Being a GM does not mean people have to always listen to you. Especially when there are moments that you may be illogical.
3. As I have stated, you can promote the server without being a GM. Just saying.
4. I do not agree. Being a GM does not mean that they are a leader. They have no right to control normal players. They do have a right to cooperate with us normal players and make it more fun. Being a GM does not mean they are above everyone else.
5. Wow, it's amazing that you're 16 and still not able to do so many things. Canadians are so different.

If you had used up 1 hour of your time to type this up, you could have used the same amount of time to get to know the people in the server first before submitting an app. It would've been more helpful for you to gain "votes". Other people, unlike me, will just tell you that you did good. I just wanted to point out some flaws. I hope you won't take it to heart. I don't really care if you spent a hour, to be honest.

Nice work on the app despite how much time you took. I'm glad you paid attention to colors and such. However, please pay more attention to the punctuation. There's always a limit to commas. Although I am also 16 and may have grammatical errors from time to time, you spent a hour writing this while I spent approximately 10 minutes reading and analyzing it.

Please spend your time wisely.
Good luck, Nancy (:
avatar
Kadiance
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 35
Points : 43
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 23
Location : Brooklyn, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy's GM App <3

Post by UniPee on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:16 pm

LOLOLOLOLOL , Joyce , You said Nandy
avatar
UniPee
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 28
Points : 34
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy's GM App <3

Post by xoAzn on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Kadiance wrote:
xoAzn wrote:

Why are you applying for GM?:
I want to promote the server from it's current ranking, and I want to truly help the server. I know you don't see me looking for players to help now, but that's because I feel like the GMs are the ones who the players look up to. I'm also applying to help players to the next level. I can contribute ideas to make the server a better place, a place where people will join for its uniqueness. I can host daily events for whenever I'm on to make the server fun and joyful.

What Interests you most about being a GM?:
Well, I like helping people, because it does two things:
1. [b]Gives the player a better game play
.
2. Improves my knowledge if the player asks help on something that I don't know.
I'm willing to go to great lengths to help any player. I'm well disciplined, and I know my limit. I love being able to lead an event, because I'm more of a leader, than follower.

Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff?:
Yes I do. Being a GM means being a leader to players.

[color=FF0033]
9. I have stereotypical Asian parents, meaning:
NO BOYS
NO MOVIES
NO HANGING OUT
NO HOME ALONE
NO PARK
NONONONO.
Very Happy

[Note] Please take in account that I've been working on this app for over an hour. asfgh.

1. You don't actually need to be a GM to promote and help the server. Being a normal player, you are still able to do whatever point you're trying to get across in your first question. I definitely do not look up to the GMs, so what would you do with those players? Andy hacks in his own server just for the fun of it. Besides, most of the GMs are younger than us. How would you handle it? Would you act your age or act like how they do?
Define: "to help players to the next level"
2. Gives the player a better game play - Exclude the "a". You don't need it.
I'm more of a leader, than follower - I'm more of a leader than a follower. Too many commas.
You do not need to be a GM to help others. You can also make your own guild for leadership skills. Being a GM does not mean people have to always listen to you. Especially when there are moments that you may be illogical.
3. As I have stated, you can promote the server without being a GM. Just saying.
4. I do not agree. Being a GM does not mean that they are a leader. They have no right to control normal players. They do have a right to cooperate with us normal players and make it more fun. Being a GM does not mean they are above everyone else.
5. Wow, it's amazing that you're 16 and still not able to do so many things. Canadians are so different.

If you had used up 1 hour of your time to type this up, you could have used the same amount of time to get to know the people in the server first before submitting an app. It would've been more helpful for you to gain "votes". Other people, unlike me, will just tell you that you did good. I just wanted to point out some flaws. I hope you won't take it to heart. I don't really care if you spent a hour, to be honest.

Nice work on the app despite how much time you took. I'm glad you paid attention to colors and such. However, please pay more attention to the punctuation. There's always a limit to commas. Although I am also 16 and may have grammatical errors from time to time, you spent a hour writing this while I spent approximately 10 minutes reading and analyzing it.

Please spend your time wisely.
Good luck, Nancy (:

Lol. I know you can do many of those things while being a player, but I'm saying thats what I CAN do, as a GM or player. No, being a leader does not mean you're controlling players.

I take your paragraph as constructive criticism so, those are the things I will modify, so thanks for that.

LOLOL. I laughed at the part where you said 'Canadians are so different'. It's just me. LOL. I may have 'emphasized' some of those. ;P
avatar
xoAzn
Member
Member

Posts : 16
Points : 22
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy's GM App <3

Post by Kadiance on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Thank you for not taking it to heart. I only mean to point things out. Good luck again (:
avatar
Kadiance
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 35
Points : 43
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 23
Location : Brooklyn, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy's GM App <3

Post by UniPee on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Touche . I feel so left out . xDDDD
avatar
UniPee
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 28
Points : 34
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy's GM App <3

Post by xoAzn on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:38 pm

PFT you're not left out <3
And thanks for the kudos LOL.

-Does this count as double posting? O-O Hope not.-
avatar
xoAzn
Member
Member

Posts : 16
Points : 22
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy's GM App <3

Post by CeraChan on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Kadiance wrote:
xoAzn wrote:

Why are you applying for GM?:
I want to promote the server from it's current ranking, and I want to truly help the server. I know you don't see me looking for players to help now, but that's because I feel like the GMs are the ones who the players look up to. I'm also applying to help players to the next level. I can contribute ideas to make the server a better place, a place where people will join for its uniqueness. I can host daily events for whenever I'm on to make the server fun and joyful.

What Interests you most about being a GM?:
Well, I like helping people, because it does two things:
1. [b]Gives the player a better game play
.
2. Improves my knowledge if the player asks help on something that I don't know.
I'm willing to go to great lengths to help any player. I'm well disciplined, and I know my limit. I love being able to lead an event, because I'm more of a leader, than follower.

Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff?:
Yes I do. Being a GM means being a leader to players.

[color=FF0033]
9. I have stereotypical Asian parents, meaning:
NO BOYS
NO MOVIES
NO HANGING OUT
NO HOME ALONE
NO PARK
NONONONO.
Very Happy

[Note] Please take in account that I've been working on this app for over an hour. asfgh.

1. You don't actually need to be a GM to promote and help the server. Being a normal player, you are still able to do whatever point you're trying to get across in your first question. I definitely do not look up to the GMs, so what would you do with those players? Andy hacks in his own server just for the fun of it. Besides, most of the GMs are younger than us. How would you handle it? Would you act your age or act like how they do?
Define: "to help players to the next level"
2. Gives the player a better game play - Exclude the "a". You don't need it.
I'm more of a leader, than follower - I'm more of a leader than a follower. Too many commas.
You do not need to be a GM to help others. You can also make your own guild for leadership skills. Being a GM does not mean people have to always listen to you. Especially when there are moments that you may be illogical.
3. As I have stated, you can promote the server without being a GM. Just saying.
4. I do not agree. Being a GM does not mean that they are a leader. They have no right to control normal players. They do have a right to cooperate with us normal players and make it more fun. Being a GM does not mean they are above everyone else.
5. Wow, it's amazing that you're 16 and still not able to do so many things. Canadians are so different.

If you had used up 1 hour of your time to type this up, you could have used the same amount of time to get to know the people in the server first before submitting an app. It would've been more helpful for you to gain "votes". Other people, unlike me, will just tell you that you did good. I just wanted to point out some flaws. I hope you won't take it to heart. I don't really care if you spent a hour, to be honest.

Nice work on the app despite how much time you took. I'm glad you paid attention to colors and such. However, please pay more attention to the punctuation. There's always a limit to commas. Although I am also 16 and may have grammatical errors from time to time, you spent a hour writing this while I spent approximately 10 minutes reading and analyzing it.

Please spend your time wisely.
Good luck, Nancy (:



But Joyce! im Canadian D:...
avatar
CeraChan
Member
Member

Posts : 21
Points : 43
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 17
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy's GM App <3

Post by Kadiance on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 pm

You ARE different, Cera.
No comment.
avatar
Kadiance
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 35
Points : 43
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 23
Location : Brooklyn, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy's GM App <3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum