Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application

4 posters

Go down

Gm Application Empty Gm Application

Post by Megazor Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:40 am

Real life name: Meagan

IGN: VomitRewz

Name you want to be called by:
Meg

Location/Timezone:
ET

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN)
: megroxurworld@hotmail.com

Why are you applying for GM:

The past private servers I had been working with sadly shut down and I recently decided to come back to playing private servers instead of GMS. I like being able to work with a group of people to improve the game play. I am a friendly person, but I would not abuse any powers or give freebies to players. (Even though they beg all the time Razz)

What Interests you most about being a GM:
Instead of being a player in the game, being a GM is almost like being a referee. You don't really get to play around and join the game, but your able to help and control the players. Which allow them to have the best time possible. I would rather watch and help other people have fun and excel at their gaming life. Being a GM is about responsibility and I am a responsible and mature person.

How would you seek to improve the server as a GM:
FFC-
Fun: The whole point in playing a game is to have FUN! Whether it be chilling in the fm, dressing up in crazy nx, or just the game in general. If I were a GM I would always make myself able to join in with the players to have fun. GMs shouldn't be separated from the players, but actually be a player with a different job.
Friends : Bring more people to the server. I know what it's like to work in a brand new server and bringing in players is one of the most important things to do. I would use any connection possible to bring in new players.
Challenge: EVENTS!
Events, in my opinion, are one of the most attractive aspects of a private server. Going against other players to win prizes bring out a bigger challenge and also help keep players online. I know how to host almost all events (True or false, jump quests, fashion shows, last man standing and hide and seek events)

Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff:
I don't want to take any roles of the current GM staff, but I would like to be an asset and help with anything that they need help with. It takes teamwork to keep up a private server and I see myself as a support role on the staff.

Experience:
I was a gm/co owner on this server http://kyubims.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=0fc468e00135ad5a28191ee354080a55
I was also the Head gm of Party Story
(These two servers shut down sadly)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyBtucge__c

How long will you be on the server daily: I will basically be on everyday for at least an hour or two (minimum).

But if I'm not going to be online, you will be notified

How long will you be on the forums daily:
I will be on everyday checking posts and the window will be and is on all the time on my computer.

What would you say are your best qualities:
I'm a friendly and happy person, I have a sense of humor. I like to believe I am honest and have good communication skills.

Are you a team player:

Yes, if I had a choice id always pick being in a team. I like to be with other people and I like being a supporter.

Do you share any accounts:
Nope

Can you code:
I can-ish NPC script

What would you do if you weren't accepted:

Continue playing because it's hard to come by a good private server and PandaMS is an extremely well kept server.

Megazor
Megazor

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Empty Re: Gm Application

Post by yomajoe Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Nice App. (: Cyan is a little hard on the eyes tho. Very Happy

yomajoe

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Empty Re: Gm Application

Post by Kristi Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:21 am

Well done on the app.! (:
Kristi