Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lauren's Gm app <3

2 posters

Go down

Lauren's Gm app <3 Empty Lauren's Gm app <3

Post by lauren Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:48 pm

General Information:
Name: Lauren Nigro
In game name: Lauren
Level: 10
Time zone: EST
Contact Information: Msn: laulau1603 @hotmail.com

Questions
Why are you applying for GM?: I am applying for GM position because I like to help other people out and I think that being a GM would fulfill my interest in helping people.

What Interests you most about being a GM?: Helping out players and making server safe for people to play on.

How would you seek to improve the server as a GM?: To improve this server as a GM I would clear it from hackers, But make it fun for players.

Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff?: Yes I do, I think that if I were a GM on this server I would be able to support the players in multiple ways... Also no favoritism would ever come from me.

Have you had any past experience as a GM or as a moderator?:
1.Server(s) Name: infinityMS, Fallstory.
2.Proof:The only proof I have is my friend who shared the GM position with me.... also all the only pic I have is on my Phone.

How long will you be on the server daily?: Until school probably 24/7, but when school comes I will have to cut back and make it like 4-5 hours a day... weekends I can be on as long as I want.

How long will you be on the forums daily?: I always have a forums tab open and check in everyonce and a while.

What would you say your best qualities are?: My kindness... But I also have a small Tolerance for hackers.

Are you a team player?: Yes I am.

Do you share any account(s)? NO!

Can you code?: Some-what

What would you do if you weren't accepted?: If I weren't excepted I would still have fun playing this server.

Extra Information: Yes I know I have just started, but I think that if you guys think I am worth having on the staff that just starting wouldn't really matter... Also I have experience as an HGM so I have some knowledge on being a GM.

lauren

No Warnings

Back to top Go down

Lauren's Gm app <3 Empty Re: Lauren's Gm app <3

Post by lauren Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:13 pm

If needed I could be on More then 4-5 hours a day Very Happy

lauren

No Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by UniPee Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:02 am

Nice application Lauren ! (: .
Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff?: Yes I do, I think that if I were a GM on this server I would be able to support the players in multiple ways... Also no favoritism would ever come from me.
Kudos for getting the right answer . LOL
Good Luck LaurenBBY<3
- Hugs<3
--- UniPee .
UniPee
UniPee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: