Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application

3 posters

Go down

GM application Empty GM application

Post by Azn4Life77 Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:44 am

General Infomation
Name: Jason
IGN: UsuiTakumi
Time zone: My time zone is GMT +10
Contact details:
Msn- azn4life77@hotmail.com

Questions
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why i want to be a GM:
why I want to be a GM? That’s because I want to make this a hacker free server, so that everyone can enjoy the game play with equal opportunity. As well as I want to help those players who are in trouble of the server; I’m not just saying this to get the spot; I have being in spots where I need a gm’s help but there were none to come and help you whilst they’re just having fun on their own. When someone asks for assistance I just want to do be able to do more... I want to help the community to the fullest.
What Interests you most about being a GM?:
Well i like to be a GM because I do enjoy helping people, i feel like that i follow the moral treat other the way u like to be treated to give those people who need help a pat in the back.
Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff?:
I do see myself filling an important roll in the GM staff, since after all, it is important to have GMs around helping other plays when they need a hand, without them players would have tones of unanswered questions that they can't solve by themselves.
Experience:
I have being GMs in a number of servers eg, heavenMs, JoyMs as well as legendMs; I have also a few years of GMS experience, so I’m sure I shouldn’t have problems
I would have taken screen shots on the other servers that i was GM but me an d "2pro4u" have being GMs on a number of same servers.

How long will you be on the server daily?:
I can be on the server like 6- 7 hours on school days that includes saturdays OMG! stupid cram school.. T.T but the upside is i can go overnights on saturday and stay on the whole day on sunday too Very Happy
How long will you be on the forums daily?:
I can be on the forums checking out things for the whole day while i just alt tab in and out of maplestory to check out whats new to feed myself with on the forum that usually can go for like 4-5 hours.
What would you say your best qualities are?:
I would say overall i'm pretty nice easy to speak to type of person, if people have problems they often come to me and talk to me about it weather is life or games. also i don't usually lie unless its to my mum.. >_>
Are you a team player?:
Well i guess i like to work as a team, that way it helps to get things done quicker and easier; but truthfully speaking i'm not the leading type of guy, i'm more of a follow the rules and orders and get things done type of guy.
Do you share any account(s)?
On panadams? no, but on other servers people do know my account information.
Can you code?:
well i tried hosting my own server once, and i tried learning, so i guess i know a tiny bit in this part.
What would you do if you weren't accepted?:
If i don't get excepted in the GM spots then i would just simply stay on this server and still contribute what i can to the server.

Extra extra~ read all about it~

Your personality:
I may be a type of person who likes to laugh around as well as joke around with others, but there are times where I will be serious if its needed.
Hackers/scammers:
When I see a hacker I would either take a screenshot of the hacker keep an evidence then ban them or send them to jail/give me another chance depending on what type of hack it is as well as what the servers, as different server have different rules I would follow the servers banning rule and do what’s right for the server. If I saw a scammer or I was told about a scammer I would go in hide and spy on him/her for a bit and if someone reported him/her with proof then I would ban him/her right away. Although if they don’t have proof then I would talk to them both individually and make my choice.
Events:
To make the game play more enjoyable I would host around 2 -3 events depending on the number of players online and what the players are after; and as too like all over events I would reward the winners of the events, maybe only 1 winner if hardly anyone was in the event.

Thankyou for those who spent their time reading my GM application C:

P.s. wow i can't belive i used more thoughts in this then an actual essay at s-chool D:

Last edited by Azn4Life77 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:10 am; edited 6 times in total
Azn4Life77
Azn4Life77

Back to top Go down

GM application Empty Re: GM application

Post by Pandy Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 pm

"If I saw a scammer or I was told about a scammer I would go in hide and spy on him/her for a bit and if someone reported him/her with proof then I would ban him/her right away." Lmao That's what I always dreamed of, but I never had the chance to do that yet. xP Any-who, I LOVE your app :3

Pandy

Back to top Go down

GM application Empty Re: GM application

Post by Andy Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:58 pm

You have 10Hrs to change your Format or you will be Rejected
Andy
Andy
Admin
Admin

No Warnings

http://67.169.34.39

Back to top Go down