Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fallensip's Gm Application (im your friend on facebook)

2 posters

Go down

fallensip's Gm Application  (im your friend on facebook) Empty fallensip's Gm Application (im your friend on facebook)

Post by fallensip Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:51 am

Name:Austin Tran
In Game Name:ToxicFuzion
Location:SanJose,Ca <--- really i know you on facebook(I think you go to Quimby Oak)
time zone:pacific
contact info:
on facebook
Austinpower9991@yahoo.com

Questions
why are you applying for GM
I am applying for GM because no server wants to make me a GM if i become a Gm i will support the server by trying to get more people in the game and advertizing it

I'm interested in being a GM because i like to try new things i tryed alot of servers but them never seem to make me gm and i would like to try this

I would improve the server by getting more player i would do that by telling all my friends and tell there friends to join the server.

Yes, I do think I'm feeling an important role. Why? Because i would make this sevre by getting more players i would be active almost every day and i would make this a good comunity and if i am a bad GM you can remove me from being a GM

Have you had any past experience as a GM or as a moderator?: None

How long will you be on the server daily?: i would be on the server all afternoon

How long will you be on the forums daily?:i would be on the fourms mostly in the afternoon

What would you say your best qualities are?:i am nice, i encorage people to do things,i like to hep others, i dont mind being asked questions

Are you a team player?: yes because i am on a basketball team and playing basket ball takes alot of team work

Do you share any account(s)? no i do not

Can you code?:no sorry

What would you do if you weren't accepted?:i would be very sad

Extra Info:None

fallensip

Back to top Go down

fallensip's Gm Application  (im your friend on facebook) Empty Re: fallensip's Gm Application (im your friend on facebook)

Post by Andy Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:21 am

Denied.
-App Suck
-Lock
-Moved
Andy
Andy
Admin
Admin

No Warnings

http://67.169.34.39

Back to top Go down