Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LadyJane's GM Application :)

3 posters

Go down

LadyJane's GM Application :) Empty LadyJane's GM Application :)

Post by willyoo Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Name: Jane
In game name: LadyJane
Time zone: Pacific Time
Contact Information: Prefer not to tell, please understand.

Questions
Why are you applying for GM?: I want to have fun with all the players in this server community.

What Interests you most about being a GM?: The ability to help the lost people, also when players ask for my help

How would you seek to improve the server as a GM?: As said above, I would love to help the players that are lost or need
some help from me.

Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff?: I have not played long on this server but I will learn all the features first. I don't care if I get accepted late, if you are kind enough to wait until I learn features first. I learn quick

Have you had any past experience as a GM or as a moderator?: Yes I have. I have been GM in 2 servers.
1.Server(s) Name: FruitMS v62, WangMS v62
2.Proof: I should have taken some screenshots, but I dont have any proofs. I am really sorry about this matter.

How long will you be on the server daily?: At least 2-3 hours (is it too short?)

How long will you be on the forums daily?: I will be on the forums when I'm not busy on game. Like I will switch in between often times.

What would you say your best qualities are?: I am full of spirit, and I am cheerful maybe? You guys will adore me xD

Are you a team player?: Not that good of a team player to be honest, but I will try my best when the situation comes, like when someone is hacking.

Do you share any account(s)? Nope, I am alone.

Can you code?: A little bit, I used to know a lot of codes. I'm sorry but I am so willing to learn from current GM's.

What would you do if you weren't accepted?: I wouldn't be feeling so good to be honest. It means I need more experience or something. But I will accept any results cheerfully.

Extra Information: I am 17 year old girl that loves to play drums and guitar. I am very skilled in MMA fighting xD

willyoo

Back to top Go down

LadyJane's GM Application :) Empty Re: LadyJane's GM Application :)

Post by Andy Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Nice App! But... you can edit it a little.
Andy
Andy
Admin
Admin

No Warnings

http://67.169.34.39

Back to top Go down

Post by willyoo Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Thank You! But... can you tell me what I should edit Smile

willyoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadiance Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:53 pm

willyoo wrote:
Why are you applying for GM?: I want to have fun with all the players in this server community.

Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff?: I have not played long on this server but I will learn all the features first. I don't care if I get accepted late, if you are kind enough to wait until I learn features first. I learn quick

What would you say your best qualities are?: I am full of spirit, and I am cheerful maybe? You guys will adore me xD
Are you a team player?: Not that good of a team player to be honest, but I will try my best when the situation comes, like when someone is hacking.

You don't need to apply for GM to socialize with all the players actually. That's a first.

I don't think you correctly answered the question about filling an important role as a staff member. You should re-read and edit. In my opinion, it should be something along the lines of I don't know, being different from the other GMs. Being able to contribute something entirely different? Like if you knew the GMs, you would know what some of them are lacking and what not, and fill it in. I don't know how you not playing in the server for a long time (which is a pretty bad thing) relates to the question. Plus, what features? GM commands? I thought you were a GM in other servers? So yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong with my criticism in this paragraph.

To be honest, if you aren't entirely a team player, I don't know how people will adore you. Besides, that also contradicts your statement about socializing.

By the way, first step to socializing = introducing yourself in the Introductions section. Please do so (; I think I would like to know more about you.
Kadiance
Kadiance

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:31 am

Denied
-Reason: Player Quitted
Andy
Andy
Admin
Admin

No Warnings

http://67.169.34.39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down