Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David's GM application.

5 posters

Go down

David's GM application. Empty David's GM application.

Post by x3PWN Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:48 pm

General Information
Name: David Kim
In game name: David
Time zone: -5 EST
Contact Information: Ask for it, please. (MSN)

Questions
Why are you applying for GM?: Well, I want to have a chance to feel as a GM once again. It been about 1 year since i played Private Servers. But it's not only i want to be a GM again, I am wishing to help players, the team, and improve this server dramatically.

What Interests you the most about being a GM?: Well, I think of them as Idols, or like gods. You shouldn't disrespect them or anyone else. They can also grant wishes (listening to you and your problems), but then there are those evil gods that tries to just kill you (aka the Abusive ones).

How would you seek to improve the server as a GM?: Well, First of all, I would make many promotion videos and ask friends to join. Soon if we have enough people (10-12 regular players) then i will host events.

Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff?: Yes.

Have you had any past experience as a GM or as a moderator?:
1.Server(s) Name: ShiningMS(v62) + DiscoverMS(v75) <-- Note: These server merged so.. Mad
2.Proof: Sadly no proof.

How long will you be on the server daily?: 4-6 hours (Depending on my freetime)

How long will you be on the forums daily?: 1-2 hours (If there's nothing to talk about then 1 hour)

What would you say your best qualities are?: My best qualities are Responsibility and sometime organization. (I used to be one of those clean freaks and crap.)

Are you a team player?: Yes.

Do you share any account(s)? Not really.

Can you code?: No, but i can kinda NPC script? (Even tho most people say its easy, when its not for me.)

What would you do if you weren't accepted?: Well, I would just still play cause i like how the server was made. Surprised

Extra Information:
Birthday: September 1st.

About me: I am those type of people who likes to play games for fun and go traveling. I go traveling my parents often but I'm guessing this year we're going to take a rest. (Making me play this server more often.) I also try to make Maple Videos and into Animations. (But then failed greatly.) I have 1 sister and 1 brother, and we get along very well. (They might come join this server if we get a 2nd computer x3)

How did i get the name 'x3PWN': I really don't know. (I think a friend suggested it.)

What kinds of events would you host: Well, Most server takes my idea (when i make GM application) and pretend its theirs. :\ But i would host; JQ, QnA, HnS, BomberMan, Crazy Sucider, and many more. (I'll get the detail one day.)

Last edited by x3PWN on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

x3PWN

Back to top Go down

David's GM application. Empty Re: David's GM application.

Post by Andy Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:50 pm

I think you need some Color.... :/ But great info! Very Happy
Andy
Andy
Admin
Admin

No Warnings

http://67.169.34.39

Back to top Go down

Post by UniPee Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:53 pm

I like your application , But I think you should add more color , and from what I read , I think you only said , You wanted to be a GM again and that You want to improve the server and help players , those things aren't the only things that a GM should focus on . (: . Good Luck though !
UniPee
UniPee

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:54 pm

You dont really need to be a GM to help people... (:
Andy
Andy
Admin
Admin

No Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadiance Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:56 pm

x3PWN wrote:

What Interests you the most about being a GM?: Well, I think of them as Idols, or like gods. You shouldn't disrespect them or anyone else. They can also grant wishes (listening to you and your problems), but then there are those evil gods that tries to just kill you (aka the Abusive ones).

The first question was honest enough. I like it. However, you shouldn't think of GMs as gods or idols. Is that how you're going to view yourself after you become a GM? I hope not. I don't expect to listen to whatever you have to say and take whatever crap you send my way if it happens.

Define "Not really".

Other than that, nice app. Work on forums please ~
Good luck (:
Kadiance
Kadiance

Back to top Go down

Post by x3PWN Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:57 pm

^
Andy: You don't really need to be a GM to help people (dot) (dot) (dot)
Me Thinking: Does that mean i get to be abusive.. (coff coff) or what.... x)
jkjk, but i don't really like colors. It makes my eyes hurt.. ;(

@Kandice

Kadiance wrote:
x3PWN wrote:

The first question was honest enough. I like it. However, you shouldn't think of GMs as gods or idols. Is that how you're going to view yourself after you become a GM? I hope not. I don't expect to listen to whatever you have to say and take whatever crap you send my way if it happens.

Define "Not really".

Other than that, nice app. Work on forums please ~
Good luck (:

Well, To my thought (as a player) when im a gm i think of just being a normal well GM.
I define; Not really as in I don't share Accounts on Private Server but only in GlobalMS
I cannot work on forums. kthx. ^^

Last edited by x3PWN on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

x3PWN

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Well Color makes ur App Pop-Out. Increases ur chance ALOT in other servers
Andy
Andy
Admin
Admin

No Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by x3PWN Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:00 pm

But Andy.. Is color really what you want. You want it to be like rainbow coming out of a cat like the Nyan Cat or you want a Rainbow Booty in Bit Trip Runner? Surprised..

but fine. ill add some color to it.

x3PWN

Back to top Go down

Post by yomajoe Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:23 pm

you should change the yellow and white (:

yomajoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down